Please note multiple tables from the same party are not accepted. For enquiries over 6, please call the restaurant on 01302 744968.
We look forward to welcoming you at Roccos. We want you to have the best possible experience when you visit us, so please read our booking policies before you proceed.
- As most of our reservations are for special occasions, we do not provide anything in-house however, you are more than welcome to supply table decorations (excluding confetti), balloons, flowers or a cake. Please request on booking if you would like help sourcing a supplier or require a call back from a member of our team to arrange an arrival drink, cocktail tree or prosecco/champagne waiting on ice for the table.
- The start time of your reservation slot is the time your party will be taken through to the restaurant to be seated. We have a 10-minute lateness grace period, before tables are released to walk-ins. If you happen to be running late, please call ahead to inform our team on 01302 711115 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We may contact you about your booking, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
- We allocate a maximum of 2-hours dining to reservations. Tables from 8pm onwards are allocated for the evening.
- You are welcome to join us in the Wine Bar or Courtyard for drinks prior to and after dining in the restaurant, tables are allocated on a walk-in, first-seated policy. For larger drinks groups, please call our team on 01302 744968.
- We will always do our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee specific table or seating requests. Please note our restaurant spans across two floors, so please mention in the ‘special requests’ section should you require a ground floor table.
- We do not reserve tables for dining in the Courtyard, however, should the weather be permitting on the day when you arrive then you are welcome to dine alfresco (subject to availability and allocated on a first-seated basis).
- We have a smart casual dress code.
- A debit/credit card will be required upon booking to secure your reservation for a pre-authorisation fee of £10 per person. No money is taken unless you fail to turn up for your booking (no-show fee) or cancel within less than 24-hour’s notice (cancellation fee). Some select dates may require a physical £10 per person deposit.